Richard Grannon is a professional Life Coach. Richard’s specialty revolves around life coaching using the Spartan values. His main area of focus is helping victims of Complex Post Trauma Stress Disorder (CPTSD) and victims of Narcissistic abuse. In this video Grannon gives us a two minute tip for healing.
Richard categorically states that in order to gain fast healing on a personal level, one has to stop leaving in a world of fantasy and address how they feel at that particular moment. He gives these specific tips.
• Look at your reality not fantasy.
• Ignore your thoughts and what your mind says.
• Go with how you feel inside the body.
• Know where you are right now.
• What you are feeling at the moment, angry?
• Ask yourself the question, ascertain it, and get the answer.
By just asking yourself the question Grannon says that you would have triggered a quick response to your personal anxieties and reduced the by a general level of 25%.